Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

yo.... finally almost done with the packing... haha... need to search for some stuff as they gone MIA... LOL... I wonder what it will be like over there... hope it will be fun... oh ya... after the KL trip with hubby... hopefully i will finally get my PSP... =X... so bored sia doing nothing in the public transport... =/...

Found several online shops but most of them cater to small size people... =X... hey!! cater to bigger size people... niwae i bought a few new batches of cosmetic even though mine is not totally finish... and i have like 10 over lippies... shadows... haha... but i forgotten to buy my blusher... haha... which is finishing soon... kwang kwang kwang... nevermind will buy it soon enough before its finish... Not forgetting my powder... need to stock up... haha...

I need buy more clothes... =C... update my closet... coz most of them i only wear a few tymes... hehehe.... LAME....

5 more hours to go before its end of the day... still have hope... =X