Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Monday, June 9, 2008

booo.... hehe... went to skewl juz now for a short discussion on abnormal psychology and we end up changing the case scenario... though still keeping the main points.. we're juz adding on to be exact and changing here and there... lol... but after editing the case scenario... instead of continuing with our discussion, we end up talking about spirits and stuff... haha...

niwae finally manage to change my atm card to a new one and it cost around 5 dollars which is deducted through my bank acct... luckily there's enough money in it... if not... haha... after changing the atm, i was thinking whether to go do my hair or not but didnt do it after all... coz i wanna see my kungfu panda later on... yiting sae it was a funny movie... can't wait to catch it... will update on how the movie is like.... hehe

errmmm... next discussion will be on wednesday... same time and same place... lol.... we'll be discussing about abnormal psychology again... hmm... wonder if the lecturer will actually accept the way we are going to present... let's see how... if not we're suppose to recoordinate back the stuff... coz all the info are there... lolz...

hmmm... getting myself ready now... coz going to catch the movie soon at cwp... update again soon... =)