Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 8, 2008

hey... i'm back again... phew... luckily its as i expected... if not i think i gonna get it... =X...

well... today is quite a ok ar... not much thing to do... except to update my mum's blog and recreate my blog... weee... which is this new one... 1 more month to go ans soon it will be our 2nd year anniversary... time seem to be flying by just like that and at tymes it seem to be so slow... however there will sure be up and downs in every relationship... but still we manage to overcome every one of them... =)

There will be a short discussion tmr in school and i feel so lazy to actually go to school... haha.. coz it has been a tiring four weeks... but it was 2 full week of fun... =p... and we manage to go to the Delivery Suite... unlike those who were posted at KKH... kekeke...

Niwae I will be going to Desaru on Thursday and Friday... However hubby won't be able to follow coz he need to werk... =(... if only he can follow.... I wonder what we will be doing there... But i know that we will be attending a wedding for dunnoe who... haha... After that... if things were to go as plan... Me and hubby will be going to KL in either July or August and SHOPPING here we come... haha... I need to save up to get myself a PSP.. coz it is so so Boring in the train or bus when there is nothing to do... Listening to songs on the MP3 and my HP is making me bored.. coz they are always playing the same song over and over again... lol....

2 more weeks to go and then school will reopen... and its time to be STRESS-ing again... haha... there will 5 ICAS to present and there will be theory and practical test and I will need to slot in tyme to Study for EXAMS.. haiz... After that there will be another attachment at IMH and polyclinic... =/... So many things to do with so little tyme to spend... And I wont be getting any money again for those 2 attachmnt... I'm really really broke... =X

Weee.. Will be watching Kungfu Panda Tmr... if all goes well ar... hehehe.... Po is a clumsy panda... hahaa.. and the trailer makes it look like its a must watch... haha... Talking bout panda... I'm becoming a panda soon.. coz my panda eye is getting from bad to worse... haha... Soon it will be Nana Panda... haha... Gosh... must really learn to sleep early to recover the Panda... =p....

-Love me for who I am and not who you want me to be-