Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

yeah.... eaten my BLACK PEPPER CRAB... hehehe... Today is the last day the management will call to tell if you get the ndp tickets or not... =X... havent got the tix for 3 years.... hopefully i'll get the tix somehow this year... I WANT TO GO to NDP... =/....

Listening to Didi Cazli song ryte now while blogging and packing stuff for tmr.... we'll be gg off most probably in the afternoon... gonna miss my hubby within that 2 days... =X


LOVE YOU HUBBY!!!