Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Monday, June 9, 2008

blogger is currently having a problem coz i cnt seem to upload any pix... haiyo... niwae watched kungfu panda with hubby juz now and it was fun... PO is really clumsy but he end up being the dragon warrior unexpectedly... lol... the ending was funny though... PO after killing "tai-long" through dunno what the finger thingy is called... emerge out from the smoke looking like a warrior with cap and cape... but when he's out it was actually his apron and a frying pan... haha... Ehhh... is it a frying pan...? in malay we call the thing 'kuali'... haha... lol my translation sux... haha...

will upload pixies when blogger is ok... =/...