Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

yawn!!! went to sleep around 2 or 3 juz now coz have to wait for my mum to come home as she did not have her house keys with her... in order to keep my self awake i was editing a few pix... but still have to foorce myself to keep my eyes open... coz if not she wun be able to come in the house...

kinda bored now... doing research for mental health and behaviour modification... sianz... so many things to find... especially for behaviour modification... its like almost everything in the book for our presentation... adoi... pening kepale aku... =X....

it looks like it gonna rain todae... luckilly im not going out todae coz i have to pack the stuff for thursdae and fridae... and i have to help my younger brothers to pack their stuff too... =/... wont be bringing lots of stuff coz it will only be a 2 day 1 night trip... sianz... if only hubby can follow...

will update again soon... =p