Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Will be going off to Desaru at 2... I suppose coz that's what my mum claimed... was thinking whether to bring my lappy or not... coz is gonna be 2 days without lappy... lol... but hey... i can survive without opening it so much during attchmnt... lolz... I'm still hunting for the NDP tix... haha... Oh ya... my previous blog has OFFICIALLY CLOSED DOWN 3 days ago.. i forget to update... or did i update... haha... nvm... gotta study for my clinical lab... if not die... haha...

wanna go prepare the clothes im wearing later on... update soon ... we'll see if i bring my lappy or not eh.... hehe