Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 29, 2008




sianz... theory test SUX and the 50 minutes they given us is simply to short.... there's not enough tyme for us to double check whether the ans is correct or wrong... F**K lah... i think my mcq got some wrong one coz some i didnt check whether i shade the ryte one or not... haiz... should have given us like 1 hour or 1 hoyr 15 minutes... at least we wont have to rush.... nvm... the only way to get good grades now is to get good results for the face test and the way to score high is to get it done the correct way and in sequence... coz the mcq is 30% whereas the face test is 70% so if i can score in it then i can get good grades for clinical lab... =)

Niwae will be having my AP presentation tomorrow, finished decorating the slides liao... spend 8 to 10 hours decorating the slides and yet..... haiz.... NVM lah.... presentation will be only 20 minutes and i'll hope we'll keep to the time limit... mine took only abt 3 minutes to present so it shud be ok... i dun know bout the rest.. will be timing theirs tmr... to ensure we keep to the 20 minutes... if not the last speaker wun have enough tyme to present... and that's what happen to me coz she talk so damn long then i dun even have tyme to present.. and due to that i get really bad mark for that STPID PRESENTATION while the rest got more marks... like sh*t ryte....

will be having my bio test on tuesday and my clinical face test on friday... hopefully all goes well for me... niwae there's a lot to study for clinical trial and so many things to memorize... gosh... hopefully can make it.... must make it... =)... JIAYOU!!! sure can do it one... =)...

PERSEVERE AND YOU CAN GET TOWARDS YOUR GOAL... (^o^)