Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy birthday MUMMY, EVE and FAiZURAH.... hope all ur wishes come true... hehehe

Gosh... 3 person birthday in a day... Lol... niwae bought a bag for my mum... choose it together with hubby... hehe.... photo of the bag is unavailable as my mum kept it already... didnt have the tyme to took a photo of it after i bought it coz it was kinda late... lol... and my hp battery went dead... lolz...

Currently doing the slides for abnormal psychology and research for behavior modification... so sian sia... so many things to do with so lil tyme... *faint*

Havent really went out these few days coz have a lot of things to settle... like ICAs ar, exams ar... really want to faint... but luckilly i manage to fill in the blank in my book already... if not i dun think i'll know what im going to study... lolz... after studying for lab... i got to study for bio... sianz... K ar.. i want to do the stupid RESEARCH...