Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 15, 2008


havent been doing anything much todae... juz spring cleaning my room and stuff coz its so messy... haha... havent really have the tyme to go out and check out the GSS stuff... lol... perhaps soon... =X...

It has been quite a boring day todae coz i was in the house doing the normal stuff... cooking for the the two young boys at home.... watching tv... doing research, cleaning my room and stuff... so sianz liao...

I need to learn how to save money... haha.... coz my money in my bank acct seems to be going up and down and never seem stable at all... haha... at one point.. almost all my money is gone...ahha...

hopefully hubby can make it tmr... =X... haiyo my hse havent finish painting.. only halfway done... kwang kwang... and my brother have already drawn on it.. sian... my maid simply dont know how to take care of the kids... can become a bit crazy talking to her at tymes... my previous previous previous maid was at least better than this one... even though she like to complain alot... at least she get things done... unlike this one... if we never sae anything she wudn't do anything... *faint*

I'm so bored... it is really a boring day... yeapx a boring day... hah... niwae been deleting inactive and unknown ppl frm my frenster... haha... but only a few.. coz my broadband is abit eh not abit... a lot... it has been very very siao all day long... keep disconnecting me from juz now... connecting it back almost make me want to puke BLOOD out.. coz after a few minutes it wud dc again... LMAO... i feel like throwing the STUPID BROADBAND... first my lappy now the BROADBAND... one by one all the stuff make me feel like SMASHING THEM... Pharque ar... (learnt the wrd frm nass)... haha... thanks eh nass ajar aku wrd baru... haha...

So sleepy... haha... sleepy but cannot sleep... macamana tak jadi panda ar... haha... Will be sleeping soon enough... i think... lolz... ZZZZZZzzzzzz....