Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Monday, June 30, 2008

PRESENTATION - I think everything was ok ar... except the timing sux... when we rehearse she only took 2min 30 second... then when real presentation come... her timing go back to 4 minute... then all the rehearse timing go haywire... KEEP TO THE TIMING LAH... Talk so much for wat... Everytyme like that one... Sianz liao... Then when i talk to her want to make face black black.... I'm just stating the fact wat... true lah our presentation only last for 15 to 16 minutes... at least can keep to the old timing mah and no need talk so much... Haiyo... I think individual marks will not be so good liao coz i keep referring to the script... haha.... and the presentation slides has gone haywire... =/

Tomorrow Bio test.. mu st go home study more... must make sure i undertsand liao.... trying to get an A or B bit and not a C or D... =X... JY.... got bplenty of hours to study... dun waste t yme liao..... after which i gonna study for the other module... =) coz less than 2 months to go before semestral exam... =)