Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Friday, April 3, 2009

Exam results are out and luckily despite all that happen i manage to pass all the modules even though i din do that well for the first two paper... but still, i manage to pass.... We are still trying to cope with things here.... My mum have been experiencing pain in her left shoulder and i hope that it will get better soon as she havent been sleeping well the past few weeks.... I've been getting back ache and shoulder pain recently too and it really hurts.... Hopefully it will all get better as times goes by.... The pain simply won't go away.... But i guess if i keep my mind distarted i wun feel the pain that much and it kinda works.....

Car lessons have been quite tiring and i have to keep running here and there due to my werking schedule.... and at tymes it's late already when i reach home.... =X.... I'm trying to get my Car lic. ASAP so i can help my mum when she's tired and when im free... so she wun have to drive the whole day... =)....

I hope things will get better soon as a lot of things which i wun elaborate much here as i dun know how to put it in words have happen.....