Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yeah!!! Passed my BTT.... Now waiting for my FTT which will be on the 31st of January 09.... Wah... so many things to study... haha.... Niwae now i'm currently having my two weeks break which is not totally a break coz we have to settle 4 Ica within that two weeks.... hahaha..... And when school reopens, we have health psychology presentation on monday.... so sianz....

Been having migraine & running a temperature for the pass 4 days with temperature ranging from 38.4 to 41.2.... =X.... Thank god it went down already even though i'm still having a slight flu.... =p....

Schedule for attachment is already out and i wanna faint already..... 4 weeks of attachment followed by 2 weeks of exam week and then another 3 weeks of attachment.... But hey, there's a catch to it... I have 4 weeks of holidays after that.... hehehehe........