Random
I keep it real N that's a promise,
I may b a BITCH but at least i'm honest,
when i walk by U, go ahead to stop N stare,
well keep on looking coz i don't care a DAMN,
i have my own lyfe N style,
and I'm not trying to please you or make you smile,
Now shut ur ASS up and keep me out of your mouth,
thanx eh for making me the center of ur world

w1sh1ng-up0n-a-shoot1ng-star.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

it has been two weeks since i last blog..... welll... schedule been rather pack so i dun really have the tyme to tyme....

I wanna sae thanks to all those who wish me happy birthday for my 19th birthdae and thanks for all the presents that was given to me... appreciate all of them loads.... =).. .will upload the pix soon.... ^o^

Currently, there is still one more ICa to be completed which is research method and 1 for me to finish designing by tomorrow... haha.... I think for two of my presentation, i din do quite well ar... but i hope i'll do better for the paper itself... =).... there's a health psychology and social psychology paper next week and i've yet to complete studying for both..... =X... lolx....

Gosh!!! Attachment is coming soon and i'm like so not prepared.... hahahhaa..... Not sure if i wanna buy another attachment shoe or not... Lol..... I guess this tyme round im gonna be quite stressed out coz i have to manage my tyme..... For studying since exam is in between attachment, for my car licence (practical), tuition and other stuff..... haiz..... Hopefully there's will be a rest week ar if not i gonna faint.... My schedule is gonna be super duper packed..... =X.... So sianz....

Kinda busy ryte now... Will blog again soon... with the pix uploaded.... lol.... =p